2007/03/14

YESTERDAY(this morning to be exact),
I SAW A SHOOTING STAR.
My first my first encounter with a shooting star!
On rjc's rooftop HAHA how scandalous right,
winks :)
JUST KIDDING.

Sneaked into rj to visit Mister Fatty Alien since he was having waterpolo camp &brought him supper, I'm how nice right I know, thank you very much :D Played around the school a lot, it was hell funny. Isaac was how retarded, think he got high either on the donuts or soyabean, I dont know. Hahaha.
Anyhow on the way home,
I GOT FOLLOWED BY TWO FUCKING MALAYS.
I was hell scared I tell you.
You see, I was walking home since the
bus services had terminated.
So I was happily strolling when I
heard the rustling of leaves behind me
&I walked a little faster but diedie didnt turn.
Why?
Cos I thought I was followed by a ghost.
Hello, it was like Two am la thank you very much.
Instead I heard some giggles &whispers,
&I SAW THOSE TWO FUNNY THINGS BEHIND ME.
I almost died I tell you.
So I walked even faster,
&they walked even faster.
Then I fished out my phone &called my brother for help.
(Thank God for brothers who sleep at unearthly hours.)
Anyhow the two idiots continued following &they got closer,
until one point in time when they separated their paths,
but still following. It was hallelujah when I reached the
foot of my house with my brother waiting there please,
cos the malays ran off.
Anyway this whole episode took like, fifteen minutes?
Roar please, I actually planned to start fighting
with those two idiots like in the movies, thought it would
have been fun :D

Tuesday was Funfair Day, breakfast-ed with Sylvia at
PP881 before watching the polo guys play against RJC.
Leqi was how amusing please, she messaged me to tell me
that she was walking behind the RJC guys, &they were walking
like it was botanical gardens &she was intimidated by them -.-
She finds Nicky hot by the way HAHAH
Roar, hot guys galore ended &it was studying
until brain-fried again after that :\

Watch me fail BT1!
Goodnight World :)

No comments: