2007/03/09

THIS IS OHSO COINCIDENTALLY, THE 2OOTH POST OF THIS BLOG.
:D

So in tribute of this blog, I've quoted some of the past blogposts :D
Seriously, I'm sure I spoke like a twit in the past

2004/12/23
"..aha hello people! so this is my FIRST ENTRY! jolly jolly. (: yes ermm so i must talk about my day right? yes yes.erm ya im going out with momsie dear later! for lunch and SHOPPING.yes MORE SHOPPING.haha!.."

2004/12/28
"..did facial masks for samuel and cun bin and it was freaking spastic!like samuel's facial mask was kinda screwed and we had to force it out of his face(especially his eyebrows).hahahhaha.."

2005/02/03
"..YAY THE CANDYSISTAZ SHALL REIGN! DOWN WITH THE STARSISTAZ! our concert will be more GRAND and we're gonna have much more supporters than you guys are gonna have alright! anymore of those va-va-voom and i'll vavavoom your concert with burp and fart attacks. (: .."

2005/06/23
Grace calls her new lil unborn sibling Chocolate Choo Chacha. How lovely! ((:
I'll call mine(if my mom is not sterile yet) Woodbridge Foong Ren Yuan. How's that? Hahahahah. I ROCK

Then there were the more serious blogposts:
2005/06/17
Okay it's a really long post &I can't possibly highlight everything.
But Mygoodness, I really didnt realise that I was that intellectually inclined HAHAH
All hail Yuwen :D

Anyway this blog has contained so many, so many of some very deepest moments &craziest times, along with many pretty mundane ones but still, it is collective of all my very fond memories of yesteryear, and I love! :)
From the times in St.Margaret's, to crazyass outings, Innova, my first boyfriend (though not a lot of it teehee shy la), St.Andrew's, &a lot a lot of other nonsense (&I seriously mean nonsense + I-love-being-a-twit kind of english hahaha), somehow I think I was slightly insane for myself please HAHAH

So let's hope for many more good times to come!
(That's if I even survive BT1)
Good day people!
And okay, my study dates have all been koped fast &furiously enough by a mega ugly thing, so applications for Study Dates With Yuwen have closed!
:D hahaha

No comments: