2007/03/16

I feel Jelly, let's go Merry!
Right, &that totally sums up my day.
Believe me, I feel so shit now with some funny rash on me,
&it's not helping that it'll only disappear after two/three days.
Plus I think I caught the flu bug at the doc's,
Hallelujah now I'm really serious when I say I'm going to fail BT1.
:(

Yesterday was JollyRolly Day, spent the day with Jolene Koh
all the way till my Daddy picked me up at her place.
Gosh haven't had so much talk fun &laughter with that Bitch in weeks please!
Loves :D

Yes so basically, it's a Rest-At-Home-And-Shut-Up-So-Peace-To-The-World Day for Foong Yu Wen today. So for now, let's just pray the rash kamikaze itself soon enough so I'll be pretty fine by the time the GP paper starts on Monday morning!
I'll just keep that smile plastered :)
(though the itch &flu/cough really sucks)

No comments: