2007/03/11

WARNING:
Some ugly alien has invaded my blog so funny posts are not posted by me, thank you very much :D

Anyhow, studying session today was pretty productive I should say! But I was kinda moody I dont know why, probably because pool sucked cos my balls kept missing the holes hahah. Sorry Isaac but I just felt so drained &brain-fried from all that studying. Another day! I'll be fine :D

Ah &tomorrow's another studying day with Sylvia! Breakfast at PP881 COFFEE SHOP HAHA our favourite Twitz hangout please dont playplay!

On a sidenote, Happy Birthday Jolene Koh Hong Kiew! You are still my very favourite Bitch &that long phone conversation with you just now sure made me feel so at ease! I miss you so much girl, outing soon outing soon! Life's always beautiful with you around :D
I love you darling!

No comments: