2007/03/22

I'VE JUST GOTTEN A NEW PAIR OF SNEAKERS WHOOHOO
GREEN CONVERSE GREEN CONVERSE
I LOVE PWEASEXZ :D
PLUS TODAY'S A HAPPYDAY WITH BONG :D

Dimsum Buffet today was Ohmy-Goodnessly Sinful but Heavenly please! Leqi &I were such idiots at first I swear, we happily let the Aunty pile baskets of dimsum on the table without saying anything &we had quite some trouble finishing up the first round of food HAHAH.
Anyway we couldn't finish up some of the dimsum in the end &since there were charges to unfinished food, we secretly hid the dimsum in a plastic bag &dumped the dimsum away meeheehee wah we are so smart :D

Shopped a hell lot too at People's Park Complex HAHAH the Aunties were quite nice! Clothes were Ohmy-goodness Korean madness not really any nice clothes please ):

Oh anyway I screwed up the Chemistry test
Heehaw meowmeow
I need a Chemistry tutor seriously soon :\
and I hope the stars are here to stay.

No comments: