2007/03/03

I AM FEELING SO, SO SHAG.
Tuitions burn me out man

Mommy to Saleslady: Get her the smallest wired bra you have
Yuwen: So you think your boobs are how big is it
Mommy: God is very fair
@#$%

So I heard, there's a warehouse sale tomorrow!
Oh My Puma sneakers, come to mommy come to mommy!
:D

And Hello Bong, we still lurbxz each other deepdeep right! No animosity between us please, we will thrash things out and live happily ever after again :)
HAHAH

I
Am
Getting
Mother
Tired
But
Some
Mega Ugly Alien
Wants
Me
To
Blog
And
I'll
Make
Sure
I
Burn
His
Boxers
the next time I see him.

I need to do some mega shopping after BT1 I swear! I'm itching for some sweeshswoshflingflang of my ATM card, it's rotting please.
Roarr

By the way, Thai Express last night was so good! Farewell for Mr Koh was amazing, though it wasn't exactly like a farewell dinner teehee, more like a I-laugh-we-laugh-we-go-HAHA kind of gathering please. But we sure had a hell of a good time! Laughing so hard nearly made my ass sag I swear. Cheryl Lulu &Yuzhen weren't making things better by walloping my beautiful head with Swenson's menus, I almost died please. And my Sexy Lulu's plain crazy
Plus Cheryl's jokes are how lame please, about pink pingpong ball &boogey monster HELLO THEY'RE HOW LONG &HOW LAME i wanted to stick my ass in her face

Chen Zhihao is BOTAK
i want to touch :D

No comments: