2007/03/27

Okay I'm bored, so here goes:

Ten things I'd want to do again
  1. Dimsum Buffet in Chinatown
  2. Spit a whole mouthful of chewed Hokkien Mee on Vinleon's face after he made me laugh HAHAH HELLO VIN DO YOU STILL REMEMBER?
  3. Donning that St Marg's uniform
  4. Late night escapes for a run in the park
  5. Stargazing!
  6. Hang out with my Happy Haha Friends!
  7. Big time slacking at Wensheu/Grace/Samuel's place
  8. Fall in love & not get my heart torn apart
  9. Slap Yingjing &Leqi's boobs
  10. Sing the house down with Lulu!

:D

But for now, it's back to hitting those books :\ CCA Fair tomorrow! Gonna be dead tired too. Roar, someone do me a favour &chew up my homeworks please, I don't have a dog :D Whoohoo. Watched Stomp The Yard &it was pretty good! Fell asleep during the middle parts though, not my fault, it got boringxx HAHA

Anyway guess what, instead of walking into the toilet after waking up this morning, I walked into the wall. Hallelujah, my right eye almost rolled into the back of my brain -.-

No comments: