2009/04/28

A smashing week just wheezed by, the emptiness that I'm feeling is so very profound now. I hate it whenever she leaves :( Nonetheless, we had sososo much fun together. The first night saw us hitting Academy. Ohemgee doomch doomch doomch, party party party! Hell of a night, slut dancing so very sexaye huh :) For two nights after that, Max, Joy and Don came to my place and we drank like nobody's business, penalty from Indian Poker. My neighbour Sam joined us too :) Too much excitement killed us, nearly.

Okay back to hit the books, sucks to be here, really :(
I want to go back home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONT STOP HAVING FUN BABY HAHAHA :) yjyjyj

Unknown said...

I HOPE YOU'VE DECIDED TO FLY HOME IN JUNE. ELSE. i dont know. i send a bazooka after you HAHAHAHHA! MISS YOU PRETTY. LOVE LOVE.
XOXO,
J