2009/04/14

SYDNEY WAS HELLUVA FUN CHOPCHOP SWEAR
The company was really good, thankgod for Cindy my chilloutsistar, else I'd have been depressed to death. Anw we drove up to Sydney, Kenneth was the love, being our chauffeur for the entire four days teehee :) THE SHOPPING WAS SO EXCELLENT ZXOMGAWD PADDY'S AND GEORGE STREET MADE US SO HAPPY GALXZX.
Then to the Nelson and Anna Bay beaches where we did Sand Gliding (or sth like that, you know those kind where you sit on boards and slide down sand dunes meehee) and to Bondi Beach where we tanned our day away. A pity we didnt take many photos at Bondi, it was so bee eu tee foo, lying away on the soft miniscule sand grains under that extensive sky has never felt so good before :) Sentosa sucksxzxzxz
I didn't get my watch in the end, the boutique didnt carry it and I had to get it at DFS but time was tight, so fuck it :(
SYDNEY'S SUCH A MUST GO PLEASE

No comments: