2009/04/06




I miss my parents fucking a lot. Truth to be told, I was never really close to my parents through my teens, not until when I had too much time to waste after A's that I actually took the effort to spend mornings having breakfast with them even if it meant that I was to get out of bed at 7. But I know they'd never given up on me even through all the disappointments that I made them go through. Inside me though, I've always loved them more than anything else. I do everything to my utmost best cos I want to make them feel proud to have a child like me. Everything that I do and have done, I do it for them. They give up so much for me and my brother, that I must repay them. All my life I've screamed and shouted in their faces, never understanding what they were going through in life. Behind all that strong facade, I know they're weak within too. We all are. I really miss the two oldies fucking a lot.


1 comment:

G said...

AHHH SO CUTE!come back soon!i miss you loads too!air tickets damn ex, cannot fly there lah!