2009/02/16

OMG I'M FINALLY SETTLED IN.

HAHAH THE WEATHER'S DAMNDAMN TEMPERAMENTAL, WORSE THAN PMS. IT'S DAMN COLD IN THE MORNINGS, I CAN STAY IN THE HOT SHOWER FOR AN HOUR AND BE TOO HUMJI TO STEP OUT OF IT. IN THE AFTERNOON, IT CAN BE DAMN WINDY, TOTALLY CHILL TO THE BONES, INSTANT ICEPOPPED. AT NIGHT, DONT EVEN MENTION IT, I NEED THE HEATER TO STAY ALIVE. AND IMAGINE KIDS, IT'S ONLY SUMMER. HOW TO SURVIVE THROUGH WINTER YOU TELL ME?

DAMN FUNNY TOO, MY ROOMIE'S AN ANGMOH GUY(YES VERY WEIRD, MINE'S A DISCREPANCY CASE), BUT HE'S VERY SHY HAHA, AND HE DOESNT DO HIS DISHES OMGZZZ. TOTALLY ATTRACTED A COCKROACH LAST NIGHT, WHICH YOURS TRULY BRAVELY DUMPED INTO THE LOO (CUE SKIP TO THE LOU). Yeah I do his dishes secretly so he wont feel paisay, nice right :) teehee

Anw I've been doing damn a lot of shopping for electrical appliances/household stuffs/groceries. One day the trolley was too full, we attempted to push it all the way back to the hostel room WHICH MY MOM GOT A WARNING FOR HAHAHA, trolleys are not allowed into the hostel. (Cos I made her push the trolley back downstairs teeheehee, me scared paisay). There are tons of Asians here too, so I'm not all that worried. My new Singaporean friends are love, so funny, I can die laughing. Skipped some hostel party to play pool/table soccer/table tennis with them, gonna go shopping tmr too, I cant wait :) OH AND THE CLOTHES HERE ARE DAMN CHEAP AND YUMMY, SUPRE FCUK BLAHBLAHBLAH SHOP UNTIL I DIEEEEE but not yet la, I've been looking at them only and not buying, mommy will scold/nag. Wait for her to return to Singapore first :D

KRISPYKREMES HERE TOO, ANYONE WANTS ANY? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahha reminds me of when i brought back 3 dozen last year. NEVER AGAIN hahahahaha. GOOD THAT YOU'RE SETTLING IN YOUR FARM (:

G said...

shouldn't your FATS keep you nice and warm!!