2009/02/09

OH BTW, I did something a few nights back that I'm extremely proud of myself for, Ifreakingkilledacockroach :) It was playing hide&seek with me while I was using the com in my bro's room, near 2am, me thinks. Anw so there it was, making incessant fluttering noise and killing the silence that made it inexcusable for me to extinguish it. So I whisked out the cockroachticide and charged at that creature, which in its defence flew around my bro's bed for god knows why, prolly hoping to seek refuge in his opened snoring mouth. Fuming, I simply aimed and shot the cockroach wherever it went (still around my bro).

That night, it took me half a bottle of cockroachticide and 500 calories to kill it, and prolly two years off my brother's life.

2 comments:

` said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
` said...

oh foong, you are just so entertaining really. HAHAHA.

XOXO,
J