2009/02/13





I looked at old fb pictures (yeah la not very old but still, few months already!) and it's so nostalgic. All our partying, goofing around, outings..ohemgee and new friends, new gossips, new bitchings. The feeling is so URGH, like seriously. In fact I doubt I'll seriously tear later, just sad I guess. Fwenxx, please go home before 8. I know I shouldnt turn back, but JUST IN CASE I turn around and look at all of you on the opposite side of the glass, I'll really seriously drown myself in tears. That would really have sucked I swear.

I just want my promised Chanel 2.55 NOW HAHAHA

AHHH this is prolly my last blog post in Singapore. Bye lovers, bye fwenxs, bye Pineapple Tarts. I'll really miss everything, everyone. Dinner at home just now was pretty quiet, as usual, and I liked it. That was prolly my last dinner at home as well. Ohwell, at least I'm done packing the check-in luggage (only). For the rest, well I've done my best and God will do the rest (RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?! Luggages if you're reading this, please have some sense to grow some hands and pack the remaining shit into yourselves) hahahaha I'm feeling ohtoolazy to do anymore shit packing SO BYEBYE SINGAPORE, (I'LL) STAND UP FOR (YOU) SINGAPORE, REALLY.

Vday will be so zzzzzzzzz
Give me one more day (to pack) OHGOD

No comments: