2009/02/22

Friends, I miss all of you so damn much. It's different, the feeling's so different. It's hollow within me. I need my bitches here with me, I need my gossipgirls here with me, I need them to laugh with me and to let me know that everything's the same and love everlasting. Here, when I fail, it's free fall and so raw, the comfort blanket nonexistant. We come in a package, but now I stand alone. I cant portray myself the same way as I always do, it's just so different. School opens tomorrow, I'll do what's best for me, I'll bury myself in work.
Let's harvest this heart, not the sorrow.

This message goes out to all my Loves, I love and miss all of you so damn bloody much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh baby dont worry i'll be visiting you soon, ive checked where to get tickets and all already plus i'll be taking a plane there, LIKE PLANE. two weeks later :D i dont have classes from thurs aft to sunday WAIT FOR ME i love you honey!! till then please take care. YJ

Anonymous said...

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SERIOUS? OMGOMGOMG NGYINGJING COMEEEEE TO THE GORGEOUS ONE HERE

Anonymous said...

I WANT KRISPYKREME!! AND LIFT!! PEARL

Anonymous said...

WHAT LIFT? HAHAHA NONE FOR YOU YOU CAN TRY BRIBING ME THOUGH