2009/02/24

The fire alarm went off again just now, and almost immediately before I evacuated out of my room, I tried to call Veron to ask her if it was Kenneth who burnt another chinaplate in the microwave. But anw, I found out later that it was Bjorn's room that caused it hahaha, hilarious I swear. Apparently the guys were frying fish fingers, and it got too smoky so they opened the front door, YOU CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW SMOKY IT MUST HAVE BEEN THAT IT TRIGGERED THE FIRE ALARM. So funny cant stop laughing

First time when it was the chinaplate, Kenneth and HS had a ridiculous scene..

HS: (calling K) Eh you know there're a lot of people downstairs, got fire!
K: Dont worry, I was the one who started the fire.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YU WEN = YU YUAN = FISHBALL

HELLOWS!!! LOL! (:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA i see you're leading a very eggciting life in your campus ehh (: miss seeing you aat phuture ! ):

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH, everywhere you go it's funny. HAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Joey: Hell you.

Pearlynn: Hey honey yes it's rather exciting but I still miss Singapore a lot more! Hahaha ohmygawd I cant wait to get back to Singapore at the end of the year la, I know I'll definitely bump into you at phuture still HAHA

Yo: Honey it's not funny if it was a real fire la! Hahaha EH FIX A TIME FOR SKYPE LA

Anonymous said...

I thought our usual saturday night still holds. Eh no, I realised you are 3hrs faster than me. I can skype you earlier but poor janice will have to be nocturnal. ZOMGGG. This is difficult )):
HOW NOW BROWN COW.