2007/01/19

Something Comporate - Falling For You

So Jolene Koh did not make it to my school
cos she conveniently went for squash training
&decided that she need not pay me a visit.

HELLO BITCH.
:D
Okay no I'm kidding, but yes you'll
always be my favourite bitch :)

&ohmygod I don't really like school anymore.
It's like my life's being sapped away a little
by little each day, &it's making me pretty
miserable. I'm so saddled by responsibilities
that burdens me, &I often have people cleaning
up after my mess. Alamakxz so tell me, if I should
kill myself or not. I think I'm such a bitch.
HAHA
Sorry Bimbs, I'll have to have you guys continue
watching my back until the end of this year :D

Trainings are well, plain shit.
Period.
:)

Oh by the way, I'm made FOOD I/C together with
LULU for Ocip Selection Camp '07.
Wah I assure you good food please :D
WHOOLALA :)

No comments: