2007/01/31


Collin Raye - Love, Me

Today's Cross Country Day! Hell of a fun day please :D
I got the twentieth position, &Yingjing got FIRST.
Omg, how proud of her please :D
Eliza got second, followed by Jocelyn :D
A pity Leqi ponned!



  • Picked Silin, Yingjing &Cuicui up in the morning

  • Heeharhaw-ed much in the car, almost died laughing

  • Warmed up with track team

  • Route seemed endless, I felt like a mother cow halfway through running

  • odac people were so encouraging, I love :)

  • Milo never tasted so good please

  • I got two medals! One for individual, the other for team :)

  • Xiaojie was the MC, quite funny la. Mascots were dumb

  • Loyfatt's mascot was an iPod &its name was iFatt

  • "iFatt, uFatt, &we are Loyfatt" -.-

  • Cycled with that double seater bike, HELL FUNNY PLEASE YINGJING &I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING, AGAIN. and I almost killed us, i think

wah how happening right, i bet you are jealous.


&you, thanks for singing me to sleep :)

No comments: