2007/01/06

I'm feeling all angsty &emo today, so skip this post if you would like to.

Somehow, I really loathe the way I'm living my life now. The things that I do, the ways I treat certain people, the things that I ought to do but fail to accomplish, the way I totally abhor what certain people do in their lives, &lastly, how my pea-brain works.

On the other hand, there's the way I think my Daddy's being a total bastard sometimes. Like how he thinks he's of higher authority &intellectual ability (okay yes it's true but still), therefore it is fully justifiable that he gets to lecture him &tells me things that he thinks I ought to know, which I've actually had prior knowledge to. Like how he comes into my room occasionally with a newspaper in hand, nagging at me to update myself on the latest advances in science &technology, politics or the finance world, but in my mind, I'm like: Eff off, I know them. So what if you've got a Masters, I've got a cool brain too. But then again, he makes an absolute Darling too, on days when I feel happy :)

Over dinner
Daddy: (prodding a piece of salmon) Is this pork?
Brother: No, it's chicken.
Me: God, save me.

It's just my angsty self setting in again.
It will be over soon.
:)

No comments: