2007/01/16

The Fray - How To Save A Life

Zomg I know, there's something wrong with this blog
but I have no idea what it is. @$@%#$
It's tokay, I shall go on hiatus then
so dont miss me please.
:D

Anyway school's getting pretty dry &mundane,
someone do something to spice up my life pweasexz.
Training's getting crazily intensive, and
my ankle's giving way, I have no idea why.
PE's like shitxz too please, running so much
isn't making my legs any hotter WHYYY
I want hot legs much :D

Okay enough nonsense. Anyway I seriously think
that I need to settle down soon, not in the marriage
sense please, but in the studying aspect.
Alamakxz and I must tell you, that the J-ones this year
look awfully weird, no eyecandies laaa
how disappointing :(

There's PE tomorrow zomg, someone save me
I'm going to pretend that I'm injured
Teehee :D
Good day, World :)

No comments: