2007/01/02

ohmyfuckinggod
School is starting tomorrow thank you very much,
&my homework's pretty much unfinished.
I think I'm going to die,
horribly disgustly badly.

NewYear's Eve was spent at Tingyu's place,
with Grace Wensheu &Meijiao.
Mahjonging all night was holy fun :)
Counted down at the playground,
party poppers and all,
pretty exhilarating I must say.
LOL
Prata at my favourite prata house after that,
then daddy came.

Spent today with Jolene Koh Hong Kiew,
and omfg finally an outing with her please.
And I was truly struck by how,
though separated miles apart
and schooling in different colleges,
we still always manage to find common topics,
and we're still very much into each other's lives.
Like how she'll tell me about the latest happenings
and I'll tell her mine.
Teehee, I love her much :)

Okay, school's really starting tomorrow
and you know what, the reality and importance
of it hasnt sank into me, yet.
I'm dead, pray pray I go to heaven.

I WANT A NEW BAG.
or rather, I need a new bag.
Somone sponsor me please,
I'll brush your teeth for free.
:D

My brother's playing Jurassic Park's theme song
on his computer what the hell i'm so boredxzxz
someone entertain me pweasexz school is so starting tomorrow
but it feels like holiday still i'm just ranting and
whining so just ignore me pwease ohno this is ohso
very incoherent and i just remembered that jolene
koh stepped into a pool of cement just now
ohmyfuckinggod that was her first encounter with
cement can you believe it what a day poots but it was so
effing hilarious LOL not funny okay byeybye world

wait actually looking back at the year twozerozerosix,
it was a pretty good year, one the the best years
i could ever ask for in fact :)
From innova to standrew's, the new friendships
forged had been more than worthy for me,
more than what I truly deserve since
I'm so noisy and stupid.
BUT HAHA I LOVE ALL THE FRIENDS I'VE MADE PLEASE.
cant name them all, but you know who you guys are!
You've truly made this year so very memorable for me,
all that laughters, love joy and fun, I'll never forget.
:)

Happy Haha Friends (I miss your laughters!)
-> JANICE YOLANDA KELI EDE YINGWEI LINGYI VINLEON BZ
Innovians,
SAJC OG28,
06S18, i love!
-> LEQI YINGJING XIAOJIE ZELDA XIAOWEI CUICUI PLUS MANY OTHERS.
OCIP people-> LULU CHERYL WANLIN YUZHEN MINQI JIAHUI + THE GUYS AND MANYMANY OTHERS TOO.
WATERPOLO TEAM; EVERYONE'S A BLESSING :)
sylvia charlene yingjing amanda jovina
cuicui ed-millia &dyan are such babies.

Finally, to all the random people,
but yet not so random,
new and old friends,
whom has brightened my life a hell lot,
I thank you.
:D
Oh and not forgetting zhihao,
thank you for all the wonderful times
we've shared together.
You've been a great companion,
teehee.

Okay goodnight world,
school's in.
:)

No comments: