2007/01/04

IT'S THURSDAY, AND SCHOOL'S OKAY LA.
you know what, I have been pretty attentive
in classes, &I haven't dozed offin any of
them yet, HAHA. I'm pretty determined to do
well this year you know, so YOU, YOU &YOU can't
stop me, teehee all hail Yuwen :D

And and, I LIKE MY TIMETABLE FOR NOW :D
You know, it's like we've got prettymany breaks
in between lessons, I LIKE :) Getting to slack
around, is such a great thing. On the other hand,
I think I'm starting to like GP lessons.
I get to learn things like how, condom is the greatest
invention ever, and how, aeroplanes are bad inventions
cos they promote terrorism, HAHAH.

I tell you, it feels funny how that we're J2s now,
&we can finally throw some weight around in school.
LOL. I used to dislike the J2s when i first
entered jc, like some angsty little kid in a new
neighbourhood where my friends &I would
rule the playground. But now, it seems that
we're saddled with so much responsibilities that
we've grown out of that stage, that playing stage.
I dont know about you, but it's seemingly happening
to me. Like how Leqi &I are very much determined
to mug hard for the year &work towards our little
secret future aspirations, teehee. Anyhow, I was
pretty surprised when laoshi didn't make me
stepdown as class rep hohoho it's like, Hello my
beloved classmates, here I am again :D

Anyway, I think I've got some serious issues, like
how I'm being pretty insensitive to certain stuffs,
or basically I've got no brains to think properly.
Think I'm just plain stupid la.
Tell me no secrets, baby.

No comments: