2005/09/02

DANCE TO THE LORD! (020905)

Biology prac was CRAP (PRAC-CRAP : ANAGRAM!)
SS was no different

I'm SCREWED

And all God's people say, Amen.

Speaking of anagrams, Da Vinci Code is still one of a kind!
DA best (: Seriously, I thought it displayed the epitome of creative planning! Well but of course Agatha Christie's one hell of a writer too! Her reads keep me entirely engrossed. ((:

Current read: The Mysterious Affair at Styles- Agatha Christie

ARGH I'm very surprised that the disabled fellow won. Not that I'm biased or discriminating him, but in my opinion, the other contestant had a better "Star Appeal" compared to him. Nonetheless, the outcome of this Superstar competition truely emphasized on the Power of the People, what a nation of people can do when united, and the strength and ability of the citizens of a country to turn the tables on the female contestant. DEMOCRACY and FAIRNESS, that's what the whole competetition outlines. I'm proud of Singapore, but equally pisssssed at those people who voted for the guy. (yes, preference)

OK that's enough of crapping. I should get down to doing some work. The Term 3 results are really disheartening, my results are getting from the sublime to the ridiculous. I'll be dancing in stilettos for 24h nonstop if I can even scrap through to some jc.

Upon this ground i stand, BYE WORLD AND GOD BLESS! ((:

No comments: