2005/09/24

Thank you all who celebrated the day with me yesterday, it was terribly wonderful. (:

School was fun, as usual. The gifts were gorgeous, I adore! Haa to all who sent their well wishes via sms, I was so touched! *flaps hands(hyperventilating)* HAHAHA RIGHT. Lynette was stupidly funny, spent the afternoon with her. Oh and we formed a new pair! It's called The -pause- Whateverzz (note the two zz)! Hahahah yes it's so cool okay, there's a pause in our name! Oh and the bear! THE VIDEO WAS HILARIOUS BUT i deleted it by accident ):

Spent the evening with The Sisterhood and potatoes. Thanks Grace, the gift was beautiful! No not the funky trophy, I meant the test-tube haha. MUDPIE WAS HEAVENLY ((: The Myth is an overly amusing movie I tell you, there's Chang E Ben Yuƫ inside. Oh but the settings were beautiful! Ahh China is where I'm gonna reside when I retire haa((:

There, the itinery for the day. Happy Birthday to me and the September babies! Haa x)

No comments: