2005/08/31

310805


Teacher's Day celebration was quite a blast! In fact we had Aces in the morning and the dance was so kick ass! Toilet flushing, Fat Rat..stupid names the moves had! Haha but what a pity I didn't bring my camera, the teachers were so hilarious I tell you. Especially Mr Goh, he was dancing with his butt sticking out! And so Jo and I couldn't help it but imitated him.*pushes up specs and sticks ass out* HAHA right.
(:
After that we were preparing for the teacher's "party", "party" in the sense that we played our own games, ate our own food and by the time the teachers came in, only half the food was left. HAHAH (: And it was actually quite a depressing sight cos it wasn't until today that I realised just how diverse my class was--cliques here, cliques there, cliques everywhere. ): But still, we sure had a whale of our time playing class games! Haha and while playing this "call-someone's-name-before-she-gets-hit" game, I SABOTAGED MDM YEO!! MUAHAHAH. Anyhow, yes, we had so much fun. (: I feel quite accomplished today in fact, fancy having koped so much food before the teachers even came, hah! ((:
(:
There, Mr A. was such a prick during SS remedial, fancy asking me to answer questions twice, TWICE. If I'm not wrong, he must have thought that I knew the answers since I was looking confident and all, but seriously, I was looking here, there and everywhere cos I was starting to fall asleep.
All Hail Mr A.!
(:
Pray oh Lord, King of Heaven, for the helpless souls in New Orleans. Free the people from this devastation, from the big woman Katrina. Shoo Katrina, shoo! Amen.
(:
You know, I heard this really amusing thing about hurricanes, that they're FEMALE! Know why? That's cos they make grand entrances and they take the house with them when they leave! HAHAHAH.
(:
WORLD PEACE(:

No comments: