2005/09/15

CHEMISTRY SUCKED (150905)

Oh yes, believe it or not, I screwed the chemistry paper, as well as my piano exam. I freaking hell had a bad throat and I sang worse than a dying crow which _____(please help me fill in the blank, i dont remember what crows do. Chirp?) I DONT WANNA FAIL! Read the examiner's profile and I swe*r my failure's secured. She's like a freaking bigshot. Director of this, Director of that, masters in cello, piano, violin and blah blah blah, principal of music college for 15 years blah blah.. Oh God, it's so very disheartening.

Oh this is a nice song, Existentialism on Prom Night-Straylight Run (courtesy of Lynette Lim aka !nette). HAHA

OK that was so random, anyway, OH LORD I PRAY FOR ENDLESS STRENGTH AND WISDOMMM i'm so very desperate now. And, one last thing, I'M IN LOVE WITH ACOUSTIC ((:

So long, bless me with good health too.

Seeing your face in the crowd,
I saw the agony etched on your face.
What's the matter, young kid?
Spill out your sorrows,
I'll wipe them away for you.

No comments: