2005/06/26

BUFFET YUMMY (260605)

Today's a really sad day, fancy typing this on the last day of freedom. It's a torture. ): Guess this blog will be rather stagnant after today, let's just hope this will not be the last entry. =/

Hm oh yeah had japanese buffet at Hanabi Restaurant for brunch! You know, that Japanese restaurant a street off Coronation Plaza? Yeah! Oh my, it was sheer Ambrosia! Had too much to take though, haha, had a rather lousy stomach after that. Well I couldnt be blamed! They had too much to offer. ((:

(i) 30 pieces of sashimi (Yes I counted!)
(ii) 2 Chawanmushi
(iii) 6 Shoshami(?) Yeah the pregnant fish, MY FAVOURITE. ((: Didnt have enough of it! And jolly jolly, one of the fish was PREGNANT-LESS so I didnt count that.
(iv) 2 pieces of barbequed eel
(v) 2 bowls of miso soup
(vi) almost 5 bowls of vege salad and 1 potato salad
(vii) A few pieces of fried prawns, ayee I dont know what it's called, yeah so fried prawns. (:

So freaking yummy! Dont miss out on it all you nuts! (:
Okay and I do hate myself for this past week. First, we were supposed to meet up in Sentosa, but it started pouring, so we jettisoned our plans. Then there was supposed to be choc buffet last night, but it ended up fully booked. ): All my hopes pinned on getting tanned and chocolate bingeing are all dashed.

Anyhow, went shopping with Grace instead and the Great Singapore Sales was SO HOT! Aiyah I dont know what I'm talking about, but yes! So freaking..HOT!! Everywhere we went, there were traces of sales! So it was happy walking, happy talking and happy shopping! Haha, um ended up walking to Far East, shopping for accesories. Oh and our dear Mr Daryl Lim called us at TWO PM to tell us that he just woke up. Someone please shoot him. Yay and I found that really pretty top I saw on the net at the Mango sales! Bought it, of course. (:

Hm this holiday had been rather..fulfulling? Though there were times when I actually did some revision, I feel that I hadn't done enough still. Well the prelims are not far from now and yet I'm still idling away, it's bad you know. ): Aiyah that's why I mentioned that this might be my last update. It's so tragic.

Therefore, this blog's gonna be very much..stagnanted. But of course I'd appreciate it very much if you nuts pop by and tag! I'll be really really happy! (: Haha alright, that's it for now. Let's just pray that the GSS will last till the end of the year, and of course, I'll get my ass to some intensive revision and to hell with coming online. So, if I DO ever come online OR blog, please give me a shelling down! I deserve some. Haha alright, on a last note, I love you guys as much as my mp3 player! (:

No comments: