2005/06/07

BANANAS! <070605>

OH MAN TODAY WAS SUCH A CRAZY DAY!

(i) The music girls (except for Lien and Kristen) played mushroom in the music room today! Haha it was exhilarating! Like, we kept running round and round this row of tables cos the room was kinda small. BUT, that didnt stop us from playing like woodbridge runaways! Hahaha we played so much till we ended up laughing and rolling away on the floor and perspiring like nobody's business! It was madness! Hahaha.

(ii) Lynnette, Jolene and I headed to the gym in the afternoon. WE WERE SO MAD I SWEAR! Haha! We couldnt stop laughing and Jolene got so pissed with our singing. Hey dont get us wrong, Lynnette and I have got beautiful voices alright! Heheh, it's just that we kept repeating the same song and it got on her nerves. "SHH bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-8! It's bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-8!" Hahah my dear Jolene, go cry in a corner and zibei! Hahahha ok you know that I'm kidding right ((:

(iii) Straight after workout, we went back to J8 for some drink and omgawd you'll never never dream of what we did! Hahah it was like, first we started stalking people (whoops this was before we set off to the gym hahah) and then we attempted to play a prank on other people! Heheh we took turns to walk behind a random someone and then one of us would run to the random someone, looking as if we were saying hi to them (our way of saying hi was to stretch out our arms real wide and look really really hyper) and then we'd just go round them and make them think that we were talking to them!! Hahahahah you should have seen their reactions! Damn freaking hilarious! We just couldnt stop laughing for nuts! ((((: I bet they felt quite embarrassed. Heheh.

(iv) Oh yes! Then there was this part when we dared Lynnette to talk to a mannequin and treat it as if it were a friend whom she hasnt seen for ages! Hahaha some guy thought that we were crazy and he kept staring at us! Oh man it was freaking funny hahah. Next, it was my turn! I actually went up to a girl and told her that she leaked when obviously she didnt. Hahaha she gave me the huh? look. Failed.

Anyhow, today was so whacky for me and I bet you're getting jealous. Haha alright I shall stop talking about all the happy stuffs, just in case it surpasses your happiness and I'll feel guilty. Lol fine byeeee!

YUWEN SHOT YOU WITH HER BAZOOOOKA, and no, her bazooka is not made with 2 bananas you farthead. Shut up and continue munching on your grass!

No comments: