2005/06/13

Weird dreams aye! <130605>

I had such an odd dream last night! The landscape looked just like an unventured Singapore island in the 1800s, with atapped houses all over, such as by the sea and in the waters itself. Then there were coconut and banana tress all over the place, and in the middle of nowhere, our accomodation, which was a hostel lookalike, was situated awkwardly in the midst of those congested atap houses? Haha sounds funny aye! It looked like a village actually! Oh I was not alone btw, it seemed like it was an adventure camp or sth, with lots of students! Hahah oh yeah and here are the weird stuffs that I remember so very vividly! :

(i) Ms Kang (DM) told me that Yinyin had passed away due to some disease or sickness? Hahha! I can't remember what sickness it was but, yes it's stupid! Hahah and I cried buckets! ):
(ii) Lynette told me that she wanted to sneak out of the camp to go to M'sia(a few hours' drive away) just to get frenched by the sun for 10 minutes?!
(iii) We were having a kayaking competition and all the residents in the atap houses were cheering us on with banana leaves.
(iii) Some unknown guy sang me a love song.

Haha doesn't my dream just sound so cool! Coconut trees and atap houses! Hahha perfect scenario for my year end getaway! Wheeee ((:
REPLIES: (140605)
Lien- dumbo jumbo jumps and flies
Mojojojojojojojo- oh god you really love that monkey, dont you? Hahha aye my dream's not shit, it's damn right interesting! How can you insult it man haha. Cant you just imagine those villagers waving banana leaves?!

No comments: