2005/07/02

LUMPY!(not the stupid elephant) <020705>

Oh well I'M BLOGGING! *clapclap* Haha guess I gotta take my words back, I can never just keep to my words. Kick me, someone. Heheh and to tell you all the truth, I DO come online sometimes but I always appear offline. MUAHAHA. Kick me, someone. Morever, I'll be going Wild Wild Wet this coming Monday when I'll be having Chinese O's Oral the next day. Kick me, someone. Well, TO ERR IS HUMAN, TO FORGIVE DIVINE. Thank you. ((:

Guess I won't be able to live without using the computer at least twice a week. It's become my raison d'etre haha. Oh well, school had been pleasantly fine over the past week, except for that biology revision test which we were told only last minute, and when I mean last minute, I really mean last minute! Gah, damn the teacher.

...Her strong air radiated from unexpectedly soft features. Only her gaze was sharp, and the juxtaposition conjured images of a multilayered Renoir portrait...veiled but distinct, with a boldness that somehow retained its shroud of mystery...

Beautiful. (:

OH AND MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOT A BEAUTIFUL PUPPY! A CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIAL. NOT FAIR! AND HER NAME'S LUMPY HAHAHAHA. FREAKING ADORABLE! I'm gonna steal it one fine day! Shhhh

On a last note again, I love you guys! ((:

No comments: