2005/06/09

B-A-N-A-N-A!! <090605>

OH JEEZ IT'S JUNE ALREADY. LORD HELP ME, SAVE ME FROM THIS STRESS AND CATCH ME WHEN I FALL! thank you lord. (:

Hah! Guess what! While I was walking out of school to the bus stop, Lynette, Jolene and Sasa happened to be there and we spotted a victim! OUR victim! Heheh. Yes are you expecting what I'm gonna type next?! Oh man there seemed to be some telepathic reaction and mutual understanding between us as we spotted that miserable one! Let me re-enact the whole scene!

(i) I walked outta school and was heading for the bus stop
(ii) This cute lil china boy lookalike(6years old?) was walking towards my direction, back facing L, J and S (note: L, J and S were at the bus stop)
(iii) I waved hysterically at them and then L pointed violently at the lil boy, obviously planning to play the trick on him!
(iv) And so i outstretched my arms and gave the most obscenely happy look on my face, with a slight jog of course hahah! In no time I was making my way to the lil boy(Prank! Prank! Prank!)
(v) Oh yay and guess what! The lil boy had a smirk plastered across his face! Oh my he's damn cheeko.
(vi)Anyhow, I TOOK A TURN AND RAN PAST HIM!! Muahahah! HE TURNED BACK WITH A CONFUSED LOOK AND HE WAS SCRATCHING HIS HEAD!! Wheeeee cheeko boy! Haha we just burst out laughing! Serve cheeko boy right.

Oh my oh my that's the tale of the cheeko boy for you, and of course, how we enjoyed it so much! Hahaha I think we're ridiculously lame. The examination stress is getting to us eh? Hahah! Right. Imagine having to face Wang Li (Huang Li) for 2.5 hours? It turns you into nuts, seriously.

Oh btw, Wang Li irritated me very badly today. I mean, she asked me to answer this oral question about bao zhang bao dao, and when I hadn't even finished my explaination, she cut me off and said that I was getting my focus wrong! Damn shit. I had my focus right! I just needed 5 more seconds to complete my sentence and she had to cut me off. #$%@^@%&@*!! Anyhow, I explained the whole idea again to her after the lesson had ended and she said that it was a good factor. Jolly jolly, she made me look so useless in front of the entire class! Someone shoot her with a cannon.

Teenage angst teenage angst, ayeeee I'm getting so impatient nowadays, and violent too. Haha alright I gotta let Jill Marianne Ho read this now cos she's damn bored. So byeeee people! (:

No comments: