2009/01/25

Some f-er with a weird indian accent called me today, sounding too retarded, and he has the weirdest laughter.

9778****: Hello Happy New Year!
Me: Hey there, to you too! Who're you?
9778****: I happy, you happy
Me: Hahaha, stop playing, who're you?
9778****: I happy, you happy
Me: (Thinking: Ok this person is so weird) Eh I happy la
9778****: I happy, you happy
Me: Yeahyeahyeah I happy you happy you happy I also happy
9778****: Happy New Year
Me: Yeah now tell me who're you?
9778****: I happy, you happy

Okay besides that rather amusing incident, now I'm bored. While waiting for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button to load, I'll go watch Mona Lisa's Smile. Goodbye!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahhahahahahahahhahahhahaha yknow sth, an indian worker asked me for my number tdy & i conveniently gave him yours, forgot to inform you til i read your post. xoxo, you know i love you much, yj :)

Anonymous said...

WAHLAU NO WONDER LA. You're such an idiot I swear. What to do, I'm impressed by your seductive power honey. He prolly mistook you for his own kind anyway. My deepest regret in hearing that

YW

Anonymous said...

i harpy u harpy

Anonymous said...

Hi R i know it's you teeheehee

Anonymous said...

OMG, the previous post you girls are so funny! kope son kope father.

This indian funnier!!! ZOMGZOMG.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha now best, the indian and his friend keep calling but they're on my Call Reject list and they dont know. Poor fellows

Anonymous said...

you girls too funny. TIAN AH!