2009/01/16

Mommy: So how, does yoga make your boobs bigger?
Me: No, I'm so disappointed.
Mommy: Ohman, maybe going Auss will, since you've got more beef to eat there
Mommy: A pity seafood will be ex
Me: Yeah, there goes my fishies!
Mommy: Nvm la, ANU on mountain, got a lot of mountain tortoises
Me: -.-

Shit counting down is making me sadzzz :(
Anw I'm gonna list my To-Buy-Stuffs here since I have no foolscapes at home, damnit

- Laptop/Lappy bag
- Steamer to steam clothes
- Camera (OMG MOMMY SAID YES TO THIS)
- School bag
- Pens, markers, pencil, ruler, erazzer...
- Microphone for skyping wootsss!
- Some more clothes (I'm gonna be the victim of my Dad's murder rampage)
- Presents! (For my lovergirls/boys)
- School shoes (I so want a Fred Perry!! YJ's gonna get Coach omgzzz rich bitch)
Again, I'm gonna be the victim of my Dad's murder rampage.

Okay this is getting too senseless, I'm scooting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

counting down is making me equally sadzzz :( :( :( :( :( x1000

G said...

oh mannnn you'll be gone too soon :(:(