2009/01/23

I'm so overly happy today cos I've finally gotten my hair trimmed!! The last I had a haircut was like what, after the Cambodia trip in June?! (Was it June?) Ah whatever, but you can totally imagine how unkempt my hair had been all this while right. Hahaha and best is I'm left with only half my fringe wooooots, I is looking so cutezxx me lubsx it :)

YJ had her extensions done too, act blond only this kind. Cant stand it whenever she exclaims how gorgeous she looks now, CANT STAND IT. The last time she had her hair dyed, it took her 3days before her excitement waned. Why is my instinct telling me to stay away from her for the next few days? Hmm I wonder.

Wait I'm supposed to blog about sth, sth about Lulu.. but I can't remember what. Should be sth extremely hilarious. Ohwells, I shall wait for someone to remind me, too lazy to ask either her or YJ! Oh anw, Aston's very nice, we should go back again soon! Fish so very cheap, I like.

TOODLES NOODLES I'm feeling so hungrrrrrry
OH AND WE RESERVED THE RALPHLAUREN HOODIES ALREADY TEEHEEHEE MY NEW LUBBBBB

Edit/ Now I remember!! We were talking about YJ's "new target" due to lubs at first sight with his credit card (wth right zzz) and Lulu got bitter &jealous since yj was adament about not sharing her target with her, so suddenly she just dropped the bomb by screaming, "NOW I WANT HIS FATHER".

HAHAHAHA, happy dreaming Lulu :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH EM GEE can you friggin' stop exposing me on your blog damnit, and yes you're supposed to blog abt how DIRECT lulu was today hahahaha well its time she surrender my love to me :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

I dont remember the details!!

G said...

ehhhhhhh i want food i want food!ignore your diet!you only have limited time left in sg!