2009/01/11

I just came home from ANU's predeparture seminar &how do I feel about leaving? I just can't wait to know how it feels like to gobble down the very last piece of pineapple tart from the box that I'm gonna bring onto the plane. And know what, I'm gonna smuggle in Fried Shallots &Belachan too hahaha, MY FAVOURITESTS. (People, please dont play me out okay!) Ah, the new intakers look pretty fun, hopefully I'll really enjoy my stay there :) There was this senior though, that told us about how 3 years in Canberra is machiam 3 years farmstay -...-

SO VERY ENCOURAGING TO HEAR.
And how we must study damn damn damn hard cos ANU's like up there :( And there's only one shopping mall there. ZZXXZZZZ hello can someone tell me where to throw my $$$?

I'm going to shortlist a group of people to skype with already. Those of you whom receive my confirmation call, please be very honoured :) For the rest, stay close to your phones! (And pray hard that you're lucky enough to get my call hahahaha)

No comments: