2008/12/13





























That wazzz the first time when I saw Lulu get back up from dancing Low, not bad at all honey! Hahahaha. Andrew &Tim were there too, but no picturexx sorry kids teehee. Andrew was gone throughout the night, esp after his Graveyard at 3am. Seriously, just imagine that. Nobody drinks so hardcore when the party's gonna end at 4am please. Hahahha. Tanny & Lizard very funny, I like! But I wished they'd like us the same way too zzz :(
AND I SAW ICE OHEMGEE, SHE'S WORKING AT ZIRCAAAAAAA
We totally screamed &hugged each other like nobody's business hahahaha, what loveeee, pui.















Phuture last night was so impromptu, we didnt even plan for it! YJ and I were in shorts and birks, just imagine please. Zhiyong & Chengwei's friend got us in through the guest list, we were how lucky seriously. So yeah, paaaaaartaye liked rockstarxx from 12. What happened to our plan to chill man kids, I never knew that Phuture was in the context of chilling, seriously. (Hello YJ, that was aimed at you btw!)
...
And yes I stood up while ZY was driving, but no I was not at risk of getting blown away. YJ YOU DONT MAKE ME EXPOSE YOU HOR
...
Martell killed us
...
I sold my zoukout ticket at a discount
...
Me is so stupid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FKING UNDERDRESSED

hahahahha but what to do, thats like our second home already, and hello i never knew chilling = DRINKING TILL YOURE DAMN HIGH STANDING UP WHEN ZY'S DRIVING ETCETC i sure as hell arent aiming at you :)

Anonymous said...

...
ME LOVELOVELOVELOVE YOU
...
seriously