2008/12/28

Maggie Mee's the new burger, now that's something else that I cant get enough of :)

Friday was coolios, we brought our own bottles &wound up drinking at the playground outside Zouk, what a great way to save money huh! Clapclap, good job kids :) This Christmas has been pretty quiet though, I dont feel the festive aura at all! Save for Wednesday's sabre/Santarina hats up attempts. What's happened to the good ol' Christmas songs slash decorated trees slash Santassss? :(

The saddest thing was, the only Christmas present that I got myself got smashed by S. I loved my sabre, for that one night exclusively. And the only other Christmas presents were Grace Mui's sheep packed in a plastic bag, & ZY's Final Theory Test notes.

Peaceeee out.
(And yes, yoga/redwine/sudoku are my only sustenances, tweaze)

3 comments:

G said...

its not snowing this christmas!i miss snowwwwwww!

Yu Wen said...

WE'RE IN SINGAPORE HONEY

G said...

the snow canisters!