2008/11/21











Mambo on wednesday was so fun with YJ, Yolanda & her frisbee fwenxx! I should have taken a video of Yo on stage during the PCD selection thing HAHA our layday got into the finals &won a phone omg! Clapclapclap

Anw now we've got 2 new abbreviations for guys we deem too young/immature/noobie for Zouk (if you think that we're some Laoniang who's trying to judge, WE ARE NOT, it's just an inside joke :D ) & they're SD (not Slut Dance) & NB (not Nabeh). Okay those who wanna know, text me or give me a call, we'll laugh about it over tea or something :)

LOL

P/S Invisible Monsters is great, Gracie Poo!
P/P/S I'M A MAJOR SUCKER FOR XMASSSS so if you happen to look like Santaclaus, sing Xmas songs & carry a Xmas tree around, then I'm so ready to fall for you.
P/P/P/S I'm not kidding.

No comments: