2008/11/07

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES

Ah, yes Jon Tee I've never been as mega a bummer as I'm now.
Do you have a problem with that?
Hahahaha

&Amanda's Yoda, I'm Jedi.
She's Master Bummer woots!
Okay this is getting nowhere. Anyhowssss I've been eating like a piglet(soon to be a full grown sow, give me a week) &this must stop! You know, visiting the library's an excoose - I always end up gobbling up food at J8 basement.
This
is
so
scary.

I'm getting scary. Okay stopstopstop, all these whinings' making me even hungrier. It's not helping that I was craving for McGriddles at 2am, plus I got a phonecall at 5am from a certain idiot who told me to order McGriddles. Nabeh

AND PEOPLE, PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR MYFASHIONBIKE@LJ!

No comments: