2008/11/18

Driving is cool as hell (paradoxical pleaseee, me so pro at engrish), it's my second lesson & the uncle thinks I'm good already he let me drive at that narrow hill road at Pierce Reservoir for some monkey-sightseeing! Then vrrroooom at 70km/h & he didnt complain either hahaha (obviously he'll ask me to slow down when the traffic's heavy).

Me: Eh can I overtake the lorry he's very slow
The U: Eh you siao ah you &the lorry both going at 60 you want to cut?!

Driving is cool as hell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA seriously yuwen you're gonna crash one fine day yo!
yjyjyjyj

Unknown said...

concrete proof why i should never let you drive my bmw i swear. i will have to send it in to repair after just five mins of you behind the wheel. tskkkk. HAHA. you know i still love youuuuu (:

XOXOX,
J

Yu Wen said...

HAHAHA HON YOU'RE SO GONNA MISS OUT ON THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE :)