2008/11/25

Bev Hill Chihuahua is so brainless, I totally lubsxx it.
Hahaha, YJ is love, to watch it w me though she's already watched it :)

Today was a jolly horleegeeber day, I got owned by the driving instructor cos I was constantly speeding. (Today I reached 80km/h, & his brain temperature reached 80deg C too. Just imagine the fire horns emerging you get what I mean?)

Bad bad day. Each time I break at the traffic lights, the break's so sudden that we'd both end up flying, things at the backseat all flying too. The driving instructor had to keep picking things off the floor, that's why he got so pissed. Sheeeesh

Bad bad day. There was this ahpek at the train station, asking me randomly,
Uncle:"Ni shi zhong guo ren ma?"
("Are you from China?")
Me:"Uh, no."
Uncle:"Oh sorry, you look too fair."

HELLO UNCLE, EYE CHECKUP?
(TICK)
HELLO UNCLE, YOU WANT A BOX IN THE FACE?
(TICK)

No la I'm kidding, really. Anw immediately after that, I zoomzoom to YJ's house for a tan hahaha. That girl was horleegeeber please, still sleeping when it was already 2pm, tak buleh tahan.

No comments: