2006/04/02

when memories filter through
and i stand still in awesome remembrence-
reminiscing like a broken vinyl record-
i want that fleeting moment to last forever.

i ohso so miss the Haha people please. and i'm ohso happy i got to see you guys again, on thursday and friday. ede, you idiot, jiayi keli and i were so damn excited in the cab when we saw you please, i think we almost shook the cab top down la hahaha. it's okay, i'll look forward to seeing you again, miss you damn much too please! :D lingyi, I SO WANTED TO JUMP AND HUG YOU WHEN I SAW YOU BUT I WAS SO AFRAID I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS SINCE YOU WERE STRETCHING YOUR SPLIT OR SOMETHING, HAHA. goodness, now only yingwei's missing. AND JANICE AND YOLANDA, I SO SO MISS YOUR HUGS AND LAUGHTER, DARLINGS! JUST RUNNING INTO YOUR ARMS BRING SUCH SUCH JOY! :)

li*: haha goodness miss you too la, i miss your screamings please!
xiaowei: haha hello girl! yay finally, the last i heard, firefox mozilla hates my blog. haha anyhow, what's happened to og28! :(
rayson: haha hello there! so have you found the other blogs? haha
noel: WHAT COCONUT?

No comments: