2006/04/27

A*STAR briefing today was too much of a motivation for me, &now i really wanna get in! hahaha, all for the testimonial la.

slept through chinese lesson. alfred was ohso funny. when chinese lesson had ended &he thought that laoshi had left when she was actually explaining some PI stuffs to us, HE CAME IN &ROARED AT US &JANICE JUMPED OKAY, I SAW. hahaha stupid, he was so apolegetic when he saw laoshi please :D

me: ay so how are you going home?
michael: my grandmother's fetching me home
me: HUH REALLY! YOUR GRANDMOTHER?!
michael: ya really, my grandmother haha
me: omg, so cool la!
michael: how can my grandmother fetch me when she cant even walk to the car?

bang. michael ought to be shot.

(after michael spoke on the phone)
me: ay so seriously, how are you going home?
michael: my grandfather's fetching me home.
me: ay dont bluff la you!
michael: no really, i'm serious this time!
janice: hahaha you dont lie la you, how can your grandfather drive!
me: ya lor
michael: really la i'm not lying!
(janice michael rayson &i were walking towards janice's dad's car)
michael: how can my grandfather drive when one of his eyes is blind?!

wow let's play russian roulette on michael man.

No comments: