2006/04/06

tagged by lynette, AGAIN. and once again, i'll be really nice:

1. take the book nearest to you and turn to Page 18, Line 4:
"Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" he urged.
2. Stretch your left hand out as far as you can. What can you reach?:
My daddy's guitar.
3. What was the last thing you watched on tv?:
That 9pm serial drama on channel8.
4. Without looking, guess what the time is:
11.30
5. Now look at the clock. What's the actual time?:
11.18
6. With the exception of the computer, what else can you hear?:
The nagging voice in my head asking me to do my tutorials.
7. Before doing this survey, what were you looking at?:
My chemistry tutorial, which I decided should grow legs, jump down the building &die.
8. What are you wearing?:
Hose shirt &fbts.
9. When did you last laugh?:
When I read all the smses Janice had sent me :)
10. Seen anything weird lately?:
Lynette's face? HAHA.
11. What do you think of this quiz?:
D-U-M-B. Thanks, Lynette. :D
12. Tell me something about you I dont know:
I lovelovelovelovelove bitter chocolates!
13. George W. Bush is someone..
..that deserves some sympathy, really. WORLD PEACE :D

today's a really funny day! laughed much :)
Mr Ho(math teacher): Don't just copy, I want you all to think!
Xiaojie: Think until my hair all drop
MH: Go Yunnan la (HAHAHA)
XJ: Go already!
MH: Mine also drop, but very little. It's natural.
XJ: Do you use Bioline?
MH: No, I use my own, homemade one, even better than Yunnan.

MH: Ay, that girl over there, come out to do this question, the one whose head dropped
Yingjing &I: Not head drop la teacher, it's hair!

HAHAHA Mr Ho's old &funny la please. He's like, old &podgy &slightly bald &near senile. hahaha anyway, went down to acsi to support sajc in the polo match against hci with janice&melissa. goodness, samuel's bald head's really funny.

LIVECONCERT WAS OHSO HAPPENING PLEASE.

No comments: