2005/08/23

230805












(we are usually quite sane)


( the day before the chinese o's-see what exams do to me)













(clockwise from left: me, thara, lynette, xuanting, jolene)
Mr Anthony: So, Xiaoyan, what is the popular colour now?
Xiaoyan: Green!
Mr Anthony: Why green?
Xiaoyan: (pauses) Environmental??!
Mr Anthony: (stern) Well in your case, I think it's MENTAL ya. You're a mental case.

HAHAHAHA

Anthony kicks ass!
Anyhow, while musing about what Mrs Khoo mentioned during
devotion that morning, it just hit me like a brick that our God is truely almighty. The creation of this universe is just indeed awe inspiring, magnificent and mind-boggling. Indeed, He is the Alpha and the Omega. Imagine, there are millions of galaxies in the universe, and alone, the Milky Way is 100000 light years in diameter! It is just so tedious to calculate how gargantuan the universe is, let less make count the number of galaxies in the the whole space! I am so awed by this fact, I think it'll take a while for it to sink into me just how great He is.
At the same time, I checked out the net and I found this: http://hubblesite.org/discoveries/cosmic_collision/encounters-movie-low.shtml Well it's really slow, but hey, patience is a virtue. (: Haha, the whole thing is just simply intriguing, MIND-BOGGLING(i'm sure Mrs Khoo mentioned at least thrice of it), and the celestial body is so..incomprehensible! Those magnificent images of whirlpools of nebulae, galaxies, stars, Milky Way galaxy, etc. WHOA okay.

On a last note, I pray for the best for everyone! STAY HAPPY!((:

No comments: