2005/08/06

(060805)

Ahh this blog is so so dead =/ Let the Great Yuwen revive it! (which is basically me reviving my own blog) Haha right. There's really nothing interesting going on these few weeks besides senseless studying and tests. I've been drowning myself in Social Studies stuffs that I'm sure I can be a politician now. Haha call me Dr Foong! Bow at my feet all you people. Ahem ahem ((:

Oh and you know what's new? I'm officially on sick leave! So very sick. I've been attacked by a common flu/cough bug(I can't remember what the doc said) and the last time I took my temperature, it was 37.9degree celsius. The doc said that if I don't feel any better, I should visit the hospital, just in case it's dengue fever. To tell the truth, I would really wish to get dengue fever, and that will teach the school a lesson to install aircons in our classrooms since we're always attacked by this whole colony of mosquitoes on the ground level. It's like each of us would get around 3-5 mosquito bites DAILY??

Tada, and the fever has made me a walking zombie for the mean time, making me all goggy and stuffs. Well that was the bad news, and the good news is that I GET TO SKIP SCHOOL! How exciting! Hahaha. There's a career guidance seminar going on, but I've got the ultimate weapon, MC ((: Seriously, this is the one and only day when I'm skipping school in my entire school life(besides leaving school for piano exams), and therefore, I should be presented with the Hunger For School Life award, shouldn't I?! HAHA truth is, my parents would want me in school even when the house is on fire. That's my parents for you. ♪

Yay and the Golden Rooster Maid Agency peeps would be meeting for some fireworks action at my mom's office building later in the evening and choc buffet after that! Like, FINALLY, but Lynn won't be coming cos of her strict mom ): and there's aunty cun too, he's into one of his disappearing acts again. )): But I'm quite certain we'll have a whale of a time with all that amazing chocolate and gossipings! (: Muhaha.

Oh and I think my brother's hair smells good (:

No comments: