2005/07/14

freaking jackass(140705)

Fuck it my bag was stolen today. Well not exactly, I retrieved it in the end. Some jackass of a dude did it. I'm so sure I know who that person was. I SAW HIM. What's so great about my school bag man. Jackass jackass jackass fuck.

(1) I decided to visit the washroom before I entered the study room in the CC
(2) Saw that jackass of a dude while heading for the washroom
(3) Left my schoolbag and some books at the basin area
(4) While in the toilet, I swear I saw some shadows outside, swift ones!
(5) Opened cubicle door and to my utmost horror, MY BAG WAS MISSING!
(6) Frantically, I grabbed my books and ran outside
(7) That was then when that jackass of a dude walked out from the gents(He looked nervous!)
(8) Yeah so I was like asking around whether anyone saw any suspicious characters looming along the corridor, but they said no.
(9) Fine
(10) I was already on the verge of tearing
(11) Finally I reported my lost to the main office and this kind hearted guy found my badly rammaged bag in the gents on the third level, where that jackass of a dude had exited from.

Yeah but thank God nothing was stolen, well accept for..a pad. Really, at that moment I wasn't sure if I was tearing cos of joy or sadness, I just felt that the guy having stolen a pad was..somewhat amusing. Haha. I don't suppose he has any use of it, but..good for him that he has stolen something which he won't possibly have any chance to get hold of it. (:

Oh and it was sometime last week when I prayed to Him, asking for a miracle. I guess He has answered my prayer. ((:

Good night world

No comments: