2005/07/04

wheeee <040705>

WILD WILD WET WAS WILD(WOW)!! HAHAHA. Oh man Lynette and I had sooo much fun and I can still sort of feel like I'm in the Wave Pool haha! You know, like as if I'm still in the pool or something. Heheh(:
wheee
Jeez and I never knew that Wild Wild Wet was actually this fun! I mean, I thought they would have been some meaningless slides and that's it, but god no! There was that freaking Samsung ride which made my brains fly out of the skull and my heart in my mouth. (Oh it rhymes!) Hahaha oh freak it was exhilarating!! Morever we tried that for like almost 5 times(?), and you can imagine just how much we screamed! Damn was it shiok or shiok! Haha! Oh and we made lots of friends, especially the crew! Oh man there was this irritating locker guy who made fun of us right from the start. Damn I mean, we made a fool out of ourselves because of the locker and he just had to laugh AT us. Brainless dude. And no, he didn't stop at that, he went on to tell his friends(crew) that we were GAO(3) XIAO(4) XING(2) DONG(4). Like c'mon, it's not a crime for us to laugh right?! L and I were just like, whatever. Haha! Yeah but we still had a great time there.
wheee
Oh and there were these few white freaks from NZ I guess (there was a Maori guy amongst them). They're like burly and..big, and they just kept toppling our floats(with us in it) at the Wave Pool! Like what?! We don't even know you! Haha yeah and they just had to topple us so many times that we got so fed up. (FYI, it's not an easy feat getting up to the float again, especially in the Wave Pool. Well just imagine all that wave.Haha.) The Wave Pool is a killer I tell you, it makes you so tired after that cos..it just does. Haha. Now I can finally understand why so many people died after the Titanic sank, I mean besides the icey water haha. Oh and 'Ular-lah' was great! We kept looking out for the cameras HAHA.
wheee
What else, oh and the 'Shiok Pool' aka Lazy Pool! What fun we had sunbathing! ((: Not forgetting the bicycle riding thing too! Haha SUNBATHING.((: Oh well I guess all that fun is short-lived. Tragic. ): Pffft and I'M TANNED. LIKE RED! WHEEE *CLAPCLAP! My skin's itchy though, yuck.
Red o'meter: 8/10
Itchy o'meter: 11/10
wheee
Haha and so if you see me in school tmr, say hi, cos I'm neither an alien nor lobster. Thank you! (:
wheee
Psst, Lynette! We'd better have a class chalet at the eoy! You lazy monitress, stop procrastinating!

No comments: