2009/05/31


Mervyn on Friday aftn: Let's go for dinner tgt, ask Kenneth along
Mervyn first minutes later: Let's go Sydney for dinner! We chiong there and chiong back, Veron and Hesheng coming along too.
Me: Wtf?
(And fyi, Sydney's 3h away from C.)

So Friday night saw us leaving Canberra for Batesman Bay for Seafood dinner, like wtf seriously? Hahaha, how random but damn fun chop stamp swear. One and a half hours drive down was sleep inducing but the excitement was not waning at all. Upon reaching, we had a mega huge ass seafood banquet consisting of lobsters, scallops, huge ass prawns, clams and whatnot,
oh
my
god.
The seafood was so fresh, I swear I could feel them swimming in my huge ass tummy. The restaurant owner was hilarious too, he couldnt stop hugging me and telling me that age is not important (he's 60 excuse me!). HAHA. He was really cordial though, he even treated us to a bottle of reds.

So as late as the night seemed, we trudged on to Wollongong which took another 2.5 hours. Sydney was slightly further away so we gave the idea up zzz, where's the spirit homies!? But ah, sleep inducing again esp after the huge ass dinner haha. Spent the night at Novotel there, cosy, lovely.

The morning saw us spending some time at the beachside feeding some good old bread to birds and some even huge ass birds (I cant remember what they're called, dont shoot me), but yeah, those really huge kinds you see in Jurong Bird Park with huge beaks and fat asses. Pictures up soon I hope, gotta wash the film of my Vivitar and scan them! So very exciting :D But yeah, breakfast and all, and a walk down the beach again. I've got this huge ass cut from falling on the rocks, suckerzxzx.

Shhhooooopppinnnnnnggg later on at Wollongong's Crown Street Mall omgomgomg, so much better than C's malls I swear! Hello Canberra Centre, you can seriously just go spontaneous combust yourself and seriously it wont make a difference here, even AMK Hub's more happening than you, suck balls.

Anw end story was I'm really tired and I didnt study at all, balls. Got my Math assignment to rush and Stats quiz which I'm still in the midst of doing zzzxzxzxzzzz, me is leading a terribly sad life. I want to go homeeeeeeeeeeee

ROADTRIP FTW. Oh and the roads in the mountains were really scary (think Initial D/Fast and Furious). There were no street lamps at all all the way (we were on the mountains most of the time) and those little towns really scream monsters and murderers, I swear at some point in time, I could visualize some huge ass furry ball charging to the car with a sawknife in hand. We even made it up to two mountain tops and we were breathing in clouds.

Okay whatever, we're safe, that's good. Balls to the small town murderers.

No comments: