2009/05/05

Just caught House Bunny with Max, really freak show I love it so much. Was watching Deja Vu just the other day and some other shows on my own through the night. Max's ext harddrive's really evil.

And, Jolene Koh finally picked up my call just now!! But sorry missy, my talk time ran out so the line got cut zz. Will call you again :) And hello Yolanda Chin, I'm not sure if you're gonna read this but I really do miss you and Janice a lot. Please study hard for your exams and we'll skype soon enough okay :)

Alright, it's 237am and I haven't bathed. Gonna studyyyyy alright I'm so gross I know, so what I'm a rockstar. I CANT WAIT TO MEET MY DEAREST BFF. And that being said, I'm gonna miss some souls back here in C when I'm gone :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOME SOULS BACK IN C WHEN YOU'RE GONE HAHAHA i"M SURE I DK WHO.

yuwen said...

get away you bitch

yolanda said...

Missing you too! My exam will ending after next week. SKYPE, YIPEE.