2009/03/08

Ohman so NYJ and Baohui left for Melb this morning, I'm so zzz now. The past two days were just orgasmic, I dont remember being this happy since coming here!! I miss her sosososo much omg, even my mom knew that I'll be superduper excited with yj around hahaha, she was like telling yj "I bet she's being damn noisy now" lawl. Anw I didnt manage to wake up on time on Friday to pick yj up cos I got pissed drunk from thursday night. End of story. Friday and Sat were OMG FUN. Hitting the clubs and sd-ing her again was sosososo missed. LULU WE FORGOT TO PRINT A POSTER OF YOU PAISAY AH. They didnt wanna go yesterday night initially, till the throng (think 7) of clubbing kings/queens crashed my room and convinced them to go. I so swear (I know I shouldnt) they didnt regret a single bit of yesterday night even if they were dead beat this morning, right loves? :)

AND NYJ HAPPILY BROUGHT MY PASSPORT BACK TO MELBOURNE CAN YOU SENSE HER STUPIDNESS?

No comments: